To : Edward Cullen....
We're lieing in our secret garden
a gentle river flows nearby
and you are here beside me
and you love me
almost as much as i do
because i know,no one else can compare
the wind whispers against my skin
the sun shines through your hair
and you must know that you are the most wonderful
Everytime i see you,my heart beat faster for you
my soul reaches out and it will never cease to rest
Oh,can't you see what i see through this magic glory
our souls are interwined for the river flows in you
the willow trees must bow down for this love is so loud
I Will love you for forever for the river flows in you
Never letting us go,keeping us so close
our beloved river flows in you,Yes the river flows in you
Everytime i find your eyes
I see them looking back,full of love
so delicate just like me
through this love and through this magic
I've begun to see that I am nothing without you
So with you I will be
Please dont't go,play stay my love
please stay right here with me
and i will give all of my heart
Please remember that i'm always here for you no matter what
And i will forever love
only you
From : Isabella Swan
=)
i reali hope i can get is set of boook!!!!
tis book is reali PERFECT!!!
same to tis movie :p...
=)
well u might jus watch tis video or listen to this song while u read the lyrics :p....







No comments:
Post a Comment