Sunday, July 01, 2007

30 June...Sing k!!so happy!!

Morning 9am woke up n get ready to Xin Peng’s house!!hahaha we goin to sing k!!!but actually the objective to them for goin out is to take pictures of recycle bin…hahaha for their moral project…but they took the opportunity to sing k!!hehehhe n I nv sing k for 1month more!!!so went to Xin Peng’s house at 9.45 n reach there by 10…then her mum fetch us to Times Square…whenever we reached..then Xin Peng called Woan Wey n others…but they haven come yet…so I took Xin Peng to see where is the recycle bin…so whenever we got there..OMG WHERE IS THE BIN?!?!there is the recycle bin las time….so wadever we walk to another entrance n dun hav either =.=…hahahha Xin Peng say they gonna scold me cause I promise them tat there is recycle bin at Times Square…then me n Xin Peng went to 7-eleven to buy drinks n I bought a sandwich cause I’m so hungry =.=….so whenever Woan Wey called Xin Peng n say she reached then we find her at the main entrance..while eating n got there then meet Kee Yong,Althea,Woan Wey and Wai Lok….hahhaha jus miss Wan Teng…she’s late…so we went to Monorail n waited for her -.-….haahaha then she came n we straight to Neway!!!hehehhe well whenever we got there is queue is so damn long!!so Althea gave me an idea which is call the Neway =.=….hahhaha well I reali did it n we booked 1pm…so we went to Food n Tea to hav our breakfast n we took lot pics =.=…hahhaha then order n eat n chat…also take picture!!!then there is mistakes made by the cashier cause they return us less RM10…well they jus giv us bak lik tat..earlier we ask for more :p…we went to Living Cabin n hav a look…so we bought present for Xin Peng cause her birthday is nex 2 week n we dun reali hav a chance to come out again =.=…so we jus dun let her knoe tat we r buying present for her :p…hahahha then we went to Neway at 12.30 cause we hav nothing to do….so we asked for early room but they say hav to be 1…so while waiting chat n took lots pics outside the entrance of Neway…well lot ppl also waiting for their room =.=…ahahahha then whenever we register for the room…me,Wan Teng n Kee Yong sign up for the membership card…hahaha then wait till 1 n here we come!!!!haahhaha we sing sing sing lot of song!!!scream lik shit -.-…hahahaa then order drinks n food…well of course kenot miss out the take picture part :p….took lot pics!!!!!!so after tat when still got 30min left we giv Xin Peng the present n on the Birthday Song!!!!haahha well tat time we knoe sumting is wrong cause actually we should buy present for Woan Wey first n her birthday is jus nex week which is earlier than Xin Peng…so me n Wan Teng quickly ran n buy present for Woan Wey…so we bought S.H.E the latest album PLAY and a hello kitty thingy which can put picture and put pens…hahahaa then quickly went bak to Neway n giv her the present…so b4 we left we took pics again :p...hahhaa cause of no1 helping us to take group photo..well i jus hav to use bak the old way which i use b4 las year on december...even Wan Teng n Althea still remember :p..hahahaha stack up the chair on the table n put the camera on it!!!hahaha well i jus got 10s to ready n pose -.-...later i make it to 2s =.=.….ehehehe so after everything we go to Monorail n say bye to Wan Teng,Woan Wey,Wai Lok and Kee Yong cause they r goin to Li Shan’s farewell party except Woan Wey n I kenot make it..haiz feel so moody…cause I’m having dinner…so me,Althea and Xin Peng sit lrt home…well b4 we separate we laugh a lot at LRT cause of Xin Peng =.=….



our foot :p



b4 we left :p


food n tea :p


so feddup :p


hahah althea n xinpeng's hand =.=


waiting for mike 2more mike -.-


first song S.H.E-Chong Guo Hua!!!wanteng can rap :p...



MY FOOD!!



hahah wanteng's n woan wey's


3 of us :p


haha while waiting for the room....


another 1 :p


Hhahaha so till Bukit Jalil station mum came n fetch Xin Peng home…then I reach home n my aunt came n we go to the dinner together…so after everything n we went to my uncle’s house in Damansara….so reach there n say hi these n tat n see the 1month old baby..hahahha so cute…then took a drink n sit -.-…till eating time then eat eat eat…sit sit chat chat -.-…well of course I nv chat jus listen my mum n dad chatting wif relatives…we leave at around 9.50….so on the way home took a nap n reach at 10.30…so reached home took bath n upload pics for today….ahhaah omg I din realize tat today I took 307 PICTURES wif my frenz!!!!!previous the IU Nite is onli 130!!well today I said b4 I try to break the record for the taking pictures for the previous time I took which is IU Nite…ahahhaa well I reali did it :p….then I edited all the pictures for an hour =.=….hahhaha then after everything n went to bed le…today reali happy but exhausted :p

Quotes-:
‘Sometimes life isn’t tat bad,jus u mus know how to appreciate n plan..’

No comments: